Pages

Amanda Michaud 2013. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Easter Bunny Shirt

For my handsome nephew Brayden, I wanted to make a shirt. Not just any old shirt. An Easter Shirt. Yeah, yeah, I hear ya. Its almost impossible to make a boy's Easter shirt that doesn't have eggs, bunnies, chicks, or flowers on it. To put it frankly, there are NO boy's Easter shirts out there. And come on, boys want to join in the festivities too! Well, minus the bunny ears that is. So I went to google, and THIS popped up. How. Freaking. Hilarious. And super cute in a boyish way.


Isn't it just perfect?  It's totally what I had in mind. Especially the first one! And I'll probably make it just a wee bit bigger so he can get some use out of it. And instead of making it a sew on applique, I'll do freezer paper stenciling. Its super simple and will last through many washes. Never pay for boring store tees again when you can totally make them yourself!

Happy..Er...Monday! (Mondays are never happy, who am I kidding!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Want to see more?