Pages

Amanda Michaud 2013. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Crochet Bowtie's

Had a moment of inspiration today! I don't quite know what struck me to think about bowtie's. I'm quirky like that. But then I though I could crochet a bowtie. So I did just that. I pulled out some gray yarn, grabbed my trusty crochet hook and went to it. 15 minutes later I was finished. I didn't follow a pattern, just went with it. The best part of it all, is that if Brayden's neck gets wider when he ages, the neck strap can be removed easy peasy and I can make a larger one :) I'm thinking about selling them. I'd love your input! I could do so many colors!
see the cute little red button? I'm finally putting my collection to use!




 


I simply asked for a smile and got this.








I think $3.50 a piece sounds appropriate!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Want to see more?