Pages

Amanda Michaud 2013. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 11, 2013

THESE.

I love buying handmade. If you can afford it, do it. Nothing feels better than knowing you are supporting people who worked so hard. I love running my hands over stitches, knowing someone's sewing machine made it and not some sweatshop worker. You aren't just buying the beautiful handmade thing. You are funding their growing business, and showing them that you love and appreciate what they made. So in honor of those who homemake, each week I'm going to showcase four pretty things I love.

Top Left: Beautiful moon earrings from Etsy (which I'm waiting to arrive!)
Top Right: Freshly Picked Moccasins (Wish i owned)
Bottom Left: Bags of a Feather clutches from Etsy (I.Love.Mine)
Bottom Right: Glow in the dark hand-blown Memory bead by a lovely lady(She's making me one)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Want to see more?