Pages

Amanda Michaud 2013. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Polymer Clay Crochet Hooks

I crochet a lot and recently it has been hurting my hands. I took a break from it for a few months and I've just jumped back into it full force. Andddd I'm rusty. My wrists are killing me. I was thinking about doing something with polymer clay to make a handle on the hooks. Polymer clay is really fun to work with. Its the adult version of play dough. Once you make what you want, you have to bake it. Once its baked its super hard and sturdy.


There are sooo many pretty colors to choose from.



 Plus look at all the cute things you can make.



So my next project will be to make polymer clay handles for some of my more used hooks.

Maybe not this fancy. Or this cute.
I could dream right? Practice makes perfect.


1 comments:

Christi Uliczny said...

Hi! It's great that you are using my crochet hook photo (set of 8) on your blog! It would be much appreciated if you would link back to my Etsy shop since the photo is copyrighted. Thanks!

Post a Comment

Want to see more?