Pages

Amanda Michaud 2013. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

All Things Arrows.

It's been slowly creepin' up on me. I've seen them everywhere lately. Told myself whats so great about em? Well..... it didn't take long. Little by little I have been appreciating them more. You wondering what I've been obsessing over for the last few months? ARROWS PEOPLE. >>>------------------>







They are everywhere! And I am not a least bit annoyed. Arrows add a bit of edge. Once known as something manly and scary, for some reason is now cool and stylish. Our generation is wack. Chevron is sorta like arrows. But different. Can't wait to finish my gray and yellow blanket I've been working on forever. Even gray and yellow are popular go-to colors. Have a good tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Want to see more?